View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 12:48 AM   #19
automa
Zealot
automa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.automa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.automa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.automa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.automa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.automa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.automa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.automa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.automa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.automa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.automa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I wonder if we should start a 'Saved Search thread' for frequently reused snips'

I define Frequent use as code that will see usage over many books rather than for a 1 time fix-n-patch job (which can be way more complicated in many cases)

Some of my saved Searches are really Models that need per case tuning before use

Code:
69\Name=Fixup/Promote Headings/Roman
69\Find="<p class=\"\\w\">([CLXVI]{1,7})</p>"
69\Replace="<hr class=\"sigil_split_marker\" /><h3 class=\"chapno\">\\1</h3>"
The green is a series (1 to 6) of possible roman characters in a separate paragraph tag. Everything surrounding the Green needs to be adjusted on a case-by-case use.

(I just copied the above direct from my saved search file)
Where do you put the code in at Sigil to affect the change?
Is there a Regex manual for Sigil? Is Regex a Sigil-dedicated programming language or used for other softwares too?
automa is offline   Reply With Quote