View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 09:49 AM   #2
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManDay View Post
I purchased a brand new M92 which has Firmware 1.7.5 20121025 which has some significant additions, improvements and changes. Unfortunally, I cannot quite figure out how to use it.

Does anyone, for example, know what gray, dashed lines indicate in the PDF Reader?

PS: Ordered from ereader-store.de. Cheers for the great package!
Hi,

our last batch was delivered with this firmware version. I suggest you to update it to 1.8. There are also some explanations in the thread.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote