View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 12:33 PM   #6
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Yes, most recent Kindle app. Actually, it set to recieve auto updates. What is driving me crazy is that all my O'reilly books show covers but these two only. And again, there was no conversion process involved, they came originally in mobi format.

It is not a big deal in terms of the usability of the book, they open and I can read with no issues, but still no book cover and wanted to know the "why". You know, IT guy curiosity flowing on my veins ... lol ...
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote