View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 08:14 PM   #1
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Question Kindle Android app not showing book covers

I just moved my O'reilly books into my Kindle android app (Galaxy Tab) I noticed that two of them failed to show the book's cover. They open ok, I can read, etc, but Kindle app shows no cover for them.

Has anyone experienced this problem before? It would make more sense if they were previously converted, but they are natively in mobi format. Could be a bad formatting from O'reilly?

Thanks in advance,
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote