View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 03:37 PM   #75
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggotb0y View Post
To get to a true cost comparison of ebooks v pbooks would probably take an astonishing amount of thought, research and time.
I think that would follow for most products. Like I said, it's a young discipline, and many of the inevitable tables, formulas, tracking methods, etc, that will be needed to make proper comparisons of net cost simply haven't been invented or standardized yet. It might make for a great new field for consultants, especially if figuring in net costs becomes mandatory in some cases, and financial responsibility must be established.

Could be a good book idea, as well... following such a consultant as he works for a new client and possibly uncovers some environmental coverup or other. (Daig... another idea I don't have time to write!...)
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote