View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 07:30 PM   #28
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
I just got the first book in William Kent Krueger's Cork O'Connor series (Iron Lake). There are 12 so far. The O'Connor character is described as 'a three-quarters Irish and one-quarter Ojibwe ex-sheriff in Aurora, Minnesota'.

Also collecting some of James Grippando's books from his Jack Swyteck series (a criminal defense lawyer in Miami, FL). I have one, so far -- my book budget is getting hammered this month.
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote