View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 07:20 PM   #32
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post

iBooks has margins that are just stupid for a small screen like an iPhone or iPod Touch.
Actually, it doesn't anymore. I've sent a few books via Calibre to iBooks and the margins have been fine. I've been putting that down to something of the ebooks themselves... but I just sent one which I knew to have HUGE margins and which I subsequently read in Stanza. Looking at it now... the margins are fine. I rather think that Apple paid attention to this aspect of things and has made it so iBooks will not impose margins but will respect the publisher's margins instead.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote