View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 12:16 PM   #1
Jbthompson
Jbthompson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jbthompson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jbthompson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jbthompson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jbthompson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jbthompson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jbthompson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jbthompson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jbthompson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jbthompson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jbthompson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paperwhite
Kindle PW--About to give up.....

Hey everyone. I have been on the long journey to get a good paperwhite. I have had 3 replacements, and the last one i got, while it has a much whiter screen, is still blotchy.

I made my almost weekly call to Amazon yesterday, and was told that it was impossible for their to be blotches on my screen because "the screen is black and white, not color." Should I just wait and see if the december ones are any better? I am really missing my old basic Kindle. What would you recommend I do?
Jbthompson is offline   Reply With Quote