Thread: Accessories Received my Prodigy cover today
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 10:06 AM   #6
ratflinger
Enthusiast
ratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: K3, Touch, Paperwhite 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisreed View Post
I would recommend www.sfbags.com for a sleeve or a slip case then. Very nice and protective and meant for if you prefer to read out of the case.
Yes, I may give the slip case a try. I ordered a decalgirl skin for it so the slip case should work great in conjunction with that.

Quote:
Ervserver-You don't find the Kindle2 slippery?
No. I have large hands. The bottom corner fits in between my pinky & ring finger (either hand), 3 fingers under it for support & thumb on the Next Page key.

The only upside I see to the Prodigy is the way the lamp fits in the cover, but of course you can't get one yet.
ratflinger is offline   Reply With Quote