Thread: Audio Book Poll
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 04:39 PM   #12
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Of course. The first audiobooks I purchased were all books I already owned and had read, sometimes multiple times. The audiobook versions gave me a different experience.

Narrators--I don't know, I haven't run into one I disliked.
Totally agree. Most audiobooks that I have, I also have the ebook (or paper book) version. Listening to an audiobook is a different experience and frequently gives me a totally different read on the story.

There are a number of readers that I really like.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote