View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 01:23 PM   #35
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Thanks Bookworm_Girl, you've cleared up many issues I was muddled about. I'm glad that the wi-fi refers to a home wireless network, as this means that I'd be reading, not browsing, while on the new ereader.

I'm going to go into Birmingham and take a good look at the T2, if I like it, I'll purchase it. I just have to persuade a lazy friend to come with me - I always get lost in the city centre!
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote