View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 05:39 PM   #6
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahn10 View Post
If anyone has suggestions or requests please let me know. Also, if there is already a utility that does the same thing but faster, please let me know about that.
Locally, I'd probably look at using a sed script.

(Sed is the Unix "Stream Editor", intended for doing scripted edits on files in a pipeline. It supports regular expressions, and is capable of sophisticated operations. It's provided with Unix/Linux/BSD systems, and ports exist for DOS and Windows.)
______
Dennis

Last edited by DMcCunney; 07-25-2008 at 05:41 PM.
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote