View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 12:29 PM   #7
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyldmint View Post
I have been trying all afternoon; i think what is happening is that whenever I click the file after it was downloaded, it automatically gets Sony Reader Library to open up, and with my problem with the Sony Reader it is not helping.

Anyway i agree that it's not a caliber problem. So hopefully my other post in the Sony reader thread (on the sony reader library) gets some reply.

Thanks for the replies!
Do you have Adobe Digital editions installed?
If yes, Sony may have hijacked the .ascm extension. Open Windows explorer, right-click any .ascm file that you have downloaded, and change the default open with: program to ADE (should show on the list)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote