Thread: Newbie
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 02:30 PM   #11
calvin-c
Guru
calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moon+ Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by frabjous View Post
PDF is actually the best ebook format, but only if the PDF was made specifically for your device, and ideally, made by you yourself.
I'm afraid your arguments, whatever they are, are wasted as far as I'm concerned. I routinely quit reading as soon as I hit a statement that "format [x] is the best". There is no *best* format (or device) for all users, so that statement serves as a warning that the rest of the posting is equally specious.
calvin-c is offline   Reply With Quote