Thread: Wool 1,2,3,4,5
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 06:23 AM   #302
hughhowey
Enthusiast
hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
I walked into a bookstore in Melbourne today and Wool was very visible. It was the first book you saw walking through the front door and there were more copies in another shelf.

I've picked up a copy for my Mum's Christmas present. I didn't think it would get here in time.

Congrats Hugh!
Wow, that's incredible to hear. Thanks for all the support, everyone. This thread is like a time capsule for how wild my year has been!
hughhowey is offline   Reply With Quote