View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 02:40 AM   #17
xtine
Addict
xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
I see both the pink and green discoloration, but like everyone has been saying, it depends on what you can live with. Personally, I would prefer an all-pink screen to one that has green blotches (I have both).

You mentioned living outside the US -- I do, too. I requested a replacement for my all-pink PW and one was sent to me in a matter of days, with green blotches this time. They told me I didn't have to send the original one back. While I am actually less happy with the replacement (the green bruising seems to provide less contrast, especially in the dark), I didn't bother requesting for another replacement seeing as they don't ask for the "defective" units back.

Like sparklemotion has suggested, try using your PW for a few days/weeks to see if the blotches are something you can live with. The green bruising on my PW does bother me, but sometimes I get so immersed in my book that I actually forget it's there. Hopefully it's the same case for you
xtine is offline   Reply With Quote