View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 07:54 AM   #27
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike L View Post
Don't know if I'll take part in the discussion -- or even bother to vote -- but I'm delighted to hear about A Lady's Life in the Rocky Mountains by Isabella Bird. It sound just like my kind of book. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Apart from that, Dorothy L Sayers is also a good choice, and Murder Must Advertise is one of her best.
Yeah that Bird book has been on my "should read" list for a while I guess she was quite something...

I'm kinda late getting to this thread this month (too much distraction by copyright and global warming threads ) but I really need to focus on my reading and writing.

Looks like the Murder Mystery is the winner here, will check it out...
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote