Thread: Meet-Up! Chicagoans? -ites? -ers?
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 05:01 PM   #31
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
What an interesting way to put it! And since you've also chosen an android as an avatar, it's doubly appropriate.

I'm online over the weekend mostly because I'm lusting after the latest macbook. I have to keep logging in and drooling over it, until I overcome my conscience and actually buy the thing. Even went to a store yesterday to fondle one.....
Let me get this straight. You "fondled" a laptop. Is that right?

Never mind, as a quiltmaker, I have been known to fondle fabric in a quilt shop. Its expected.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote