View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 11:17 AM   #5
guma
Connoisseur
guma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Modified version of 2.1.4 here.

... always going back to this after trying out new firmware versions with their new and/or old bugs and, more often than not, changes in the GUI design that I for one just don't happen to like.

This old version - with some modifications (mainly in dictionaries, fonts, a few data base tweaks here and there) - seems to offer the 'bug set' and general design that fits my requirements best. Note that I more or less resigned some time ago to just using the most basic functions of the device. I.e. just opening books and reading them.

Shame on you KOBO that one has to decide based on bugs instead of features!
guma is offline   Reply With Quote