Thread: Silliness Montsnmags Party Convention
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 09:00 AM   #11
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Uh, let's see. Balloons - there's a box of them over there in the corner. Thanks for volunteering. Bumber stickers - box of blanks and bucket of crayons over there on the table next to the vat of Zany Carters. And buttons.
justwherethehelldoyouthinkyou'regoingtopinthembein gasyou'readog? We're going to have none of that yelping we did the last time I tried to pin something on you!

The button machine is over there. You can use the backs of the 2 + 2 = 5 for sufficiently large values of 2 blanks we didn't sell at the last WorldCon.

Did I cover everything?
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote