Thread: Silliness Montsnmags Party Convention
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 08:20 AM   #10
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Hey, where are the balloons? Dontcha know we need a few buzillion to go up when we blow those kazoo things and cheer when our guy stands up there and waves. He's really somethin', isn't he? A real kick in the ass. Oh, and I didn't get a button. I probably need a wad of 'em, ya know. I wouldn't ask, ya see, but Mom called last night and says that all her neighbors are watching to see me on the TV and they're all going to want buttons, too. I can't let her down or I'll never hear the end of it, the old broad. She also told me not to drink too much but what the hell does she know? Oh, and a bumper sticker! Maybe one for my cousin Lenny, too. You know, the one who still drives that ratty old '75 Pinto. Just the thing for it. And dancing girls! Va va va voom! Some real nice dancing girls wearing those skimpy red, white, and blue things. Ya gotta love 'em. And some cigars...

Last edited by vivaldirules; 08-26-2008 at 11:55 AM.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote