View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 08:18 AM   #12
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
This comment intrigues me, David M. Has this always been the case with OneNote, or is it a recent development?

I'm not sure how accurate the info was, but I read on the net that there are compatibility problems between ON 2007 and Windows 7, so I'm going to download a demo of ON 2010, just to see if I get on with it.

I did a quick search for MR posts concerning OneNote, and noticed that you seem to be experienced in using it. Which version have you preferred David M?

Thanks for all the help and advice.
I use One Note at work for tracking my projects/meetings. It is designed to be a notebook. I do wish they would have put some of Word's features, but in my use case I do not miss them and you can drop word docs into One Note so that helps.

I prefer the most current version for no other reason then I think it is the first version that allows cloud syncing of your notebooks.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote