View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 05:20 PM   #2
filmo
Wizard
filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Sony T1, Kobo Mini
I have over 2,000 books on SD Card library is slower when looking for books. Short list no effect. Page turns still fast so no effect. Even updating from power is still fast enough for me. If it wasn't easily remove SD Card and just use books loaded on device is easy. Everything I do with Kobo Touch is much faster than Kobo Wifi regardless of how many books are loaded.

If it was real problem to deal with I would load different types of books on SD Card for each category until KT has better file system. Worst case I read a book I might not normally read. I can't see this as bad or waste of time.
filmo is offline   Reply With Quote