View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 07:47 PM   #11
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
And yet another Jackson title has been released for Kindle.

COME ALONG WITH ME, which includes the title novel, and a number of short stories and three of Jackson's lectures as well, is now available. Kinda pricey at 12.99, but hey, it's Shirley Jackson.

Unless I'm forgetting something, there should now be only three novels left from her backlist not yet available as ebooks -- THE ROAD THROUGH THE WALL, HANGSAMAN, and THE SUNDIAL. (RAISING DEMONS and LIFE AMONG THE SAVAGES were included in THE MAGIC OF SHIRLEY JACKSON, which is available for Kindle as well.)

Bests to all,
Great, thanks--I just bought the epub from BN.

When I got my e-reader a little over a year ago, I believe the only Shirley Jackson title available as an e-book was Just an Ordinary Day. I'm thrilled that so many have been released in the past year.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote