View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 03:09 PM   #22718
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Duet Chromebook, Moto e
LOL cromag! As Wodin says, though, those quarters do add up.

Good news! I get a reprieve until Aug. 2 re: work and they will probably keep me part-time after that until I find something full-time or they find someone who will do part-time more permanently (I can't).

They can do this because enough employees retired or quit in other departments to save the library a bit. Since there seem to be 70 or 80 other applicants for the jobs I am applying for, I can use some more time.
covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote