View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 04:53 AM   #21
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaKing View Post
I gave up and sold most of my old and vintage watches except the very special ones I am going to leave to a few loved ones come the day, and have only looked at some of the new ways the modern ones do the dial with gps, distance, pulse, and cameras but a PHONE watch!

I am going to look into that. As long as my prepay doesn't say it is a smart phone.
A phone watch would be nice, or short an iWatch - with builtin camera as parental control.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote