View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 01:41 PM   #57
evwool
Connoisseur
evwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Palm M515, Palm VX, Kindle 3 WiFi
One negative difference (can't see anything else different): If, when reading a German book, I put the cursor next to a German word the dictionary recognizes, it activates the Collins German English dictionary as before but previously I could actually highlight a word that wasn't actually listed in the dictionary, press Space and then right click on the navigator to get to dictionary so I could look for similar entries. Since the update, the dictionary it opens is my Collins English to German dictionary or my Oxford English dictionary, instead of the Collins German to English dictionary which I've set as my Primary Dictionary. The same books worked fine before the update.
evwool is offline   Reply With Quote