View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 08:28 AM   #1
techiemonkey
Tech Geek Forever
techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch hacked
custom fonts on kindle touch kinda hard to see

hey guyz,do you know why all custom fonts save for ubuntu mono are kinda light|hard to see on kindle touch.even those modified for k5 like georgia2,times roman,averia are hard to see.i know eink has low res but still atleast the modified fonts should display correctly. i have k5 with fw 5.1.0 and fonthack installed.i also downloaded amasis font modified for kindle.there was only on font so i made 4 copies and renamed to italic bold italic etc.then perfectly initialized it. but when i select the font in fonthack,the k5 just hangs for about 10 seconds and then restarts.and does anyone know how to embed fonts in kf8.sorry guyz i know i shouldnt pour all my problems in one thread but i cant always create new threads for everything.please guyz.
techiemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote