View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 04:38 PM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Dropped my bag with 505 inside, should I be worried?

Dropped my bag today with the 505 inside it. It was in a cover, inside the bag. It looked fine on quick glance, but when I went to turn it on later, the power switch was jutting out and wiggly and could not get any traction to slide. I fiddled with it a bit and I seem to have slid it back in place. It looks normal now and is turning on and off with no problems. But is this the beginning of something horrible? Should I take it in for repairs? Or did it probably just come loose a little and now it's fine? To clarify, it does look normal now and is working. But there was that minute or so it wasn't...
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote