View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 02:29 AM   #1199
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBell View Post
Thanks, Blossom

I have my Nexus 7 open with an ebook open in front of me. But I can't find the note tab. There is a window at the bottom of the screen which shows, Annotate, Highlight, Theme, Display, TTS, Dictionary, Search, and Info. Do you mean one of those? Which one? I've messed around with all of them, but can't see anyway to remove highlights and underlines.

How do I get fonts on to the Nexus? Where from?

I'm sorry to be so ignorant.
The notes tab can't access from inside a book you have to go to the shelves and it's at the top.

Your best best to check your computer for fonts you may like and check the internet for free fonts.

Each font must be a full family. Have Regular, Bold, Italic and Bold Italics. So that's four font files to one font.

I name mine like this:

TrebuchetFX-Regular.ttf
TrebuchetFX-Bold.ttf
TrebuchetFX-BoldItalic.ttf
TrebuchetFX-Italic.ttf

A good place for free fonts is Google Fonts
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote