View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 05:28 PM   #10
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6charlong View Post
I feel that Consumer Reports has been out of touch with consumers for quite awhile. The Kobo Aura is the best eReader available right now and it is set to go on sale through the independent bookstores next month. I can't walk through the largest independent in my city without passing a Kobo display.
Fine. Now go walk through your local Best Buy or other big box consumer electronics retailer, or the electronics departments of Wal-Mart, Target, etc. (ie, the places *normal* people shop; people who like ereading enough to post here regularly definitely don't qualify as normal) and tell us how visible they are.
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote