View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 05:33 PM   #1
rayhigh
Zealot
rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura, Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo (wife)
Aura received - first impressions

I received my Aura (Espresso) about an hour ago = ordered 5/24, shipped 5/30.

After a slightly rocky start getting it to finish updating and recognizing the books I synced from Calibre, I spent a little time familiarizing myself with it, adjusting fonts, etc. I have to say, the screen and evenness of lighting blows away the Paperwhite I'll be sending back tomorrow.

My only complaint is the wasted real estate at the top and bottom of the screen. That really ought to be addressed. What is the best way to get Kobo's attention over this issue?
rayhigh is offline   Reply With Quote