View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 01:50 AM   #21
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Whether posting with quick reply, in the advanced mode, or quoting another member, the warning is plainly visible above the "Submit" button. Do other members experience the behavior of MobileRead on their computers differently?
We all see it the same, but I don't see it until I scroll down the screen to click submit. If I had taken 10 minutes to format the post exactly as I wanted it, and then saw this warning as I scrolled down to click submit, I would be less inclined to pay attention to the warning then I would have been if I saw the warning before I started to formulate my post.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 01-14-2013 at 01:53 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote