View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 04:33 PM   #32
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Never mind. Totally my fault.

I forgot about the change that made Qt-4.8 mandatory. I've compiled Qt-4.8.2 and I can build against 4.8.2, but as far as my system-wide settings are concerned... Qt-4.7.4 still rules the roost, so to speak.

I'll just have to remember that Sigil's "make install" doesn't do me a lot of good and go back to using the bash script to launch Sigil and tell it where my custom Qt-4.8 libs live.

Sorry for the confusion -- and now on to playing!!