View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 02:25 PM   #26
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphidb96 View Post
True,

However, the fact that the Astak will be running WinCE 5.0 leads me to believe it's going to be a re-branded EB-610 or (if the customer chooses wifi and touchscreen) EB-611, whereas the Cybook Gen3 appears to be re-branded EB-600, which still comes in Linux flavor. (What used to be called an EB-100.) And, of course, the Astak 9.7" will be a re-branded EB-900.

Derek
While it is made by Netronix I do not believe it will be exactly the same as a Netronix model. In my conversations with them they were talking about custom keys on the device. They also fixed the SD card so it goes in the right way. Other physical changes are also in the works like a light mount.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote