View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 05:36 PM   #2
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
here is a picture/screen shot showing scribbling in the margin of a pdf magazine using the Boox 60.

i did exactly what you say- zoomed in, scribbled and then zoomed back out. Sorry about my poor chicken scratching. I do this often for schedules.

Like when I go to CES I have a list of things I want to see and the booth numbers in a pdf downloaded from the CES planner. as I go along I scratch off each one or write a note about it. I also add things that I want to go back and look at again etc.

This was taken from the thread here https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91525
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote