View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 03:45 AM   #2
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by elbe00 View Post
After adding 50 or so books and correcting the data I get an email from ISBNdb.com saying that I am running out of API keys. This has only happened since Calibre 0.9.x.ISBNdb says that calibre must be making multiple requests for each book. Is there a way to correct this? I used to be able to process over 200 without any problem. Is anyone else having this problem?
Yes, now that you mention it. I wondered about that a bit. I don't know in what version it began, though. It looks like about 4 ISBNdb requests are done for each metadata download.

Perhaps I should fire up Wireshark and take a look...
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote