View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 02:20 PM   #77
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
It was released last March; and this has to suck for people who just bought one.
Honestly it wasn't much of a change. a bump in processor speed, new lightning connector. no redesign, not lighter, not thinner.. i might order one anyways but I returned my original iPad 3 because I was disappointed in screen uniformity and wanted something just a little lighter.. was going to wait for iPad 4 but if i have to wait another year from now I might as well get this updated one. but nothing for anyone to be super unhappy about imo, although it will affect resale value, I don't think it does anything great for every day usage.
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote