View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 09:58 AM   #4
weatherman
Addict
weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (previous: Kindle 2, Kindle Fire) Kindle 4 WiFi, K3K, KPW
The rumor is that a larger Kindle Fire is expected (think Kindle Fire DX) and that it will be more directly competitive with the ipad with more speed/memory and camera/mic/bluetooth etc. Code name is "Hollywood" which suggests more media features as well. It isn't a matter of if this is true so much as when; Amazon needs to compete with Apple, especially in the textbook market, so a larger device is critical.

Personally I'm more interested in a color e-ink or hybrid lcd screen that is readbale in daylight. I don't miss the camera or mic, and I still prefer the 7" size. But I'd prefer if it were more of a true Kindle sometimes.
weatherman is offline   Reply With Quote