View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 05:26 PM   #9
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
Fire already has that option. Click the middle of an eBook page \ Aa. Then you are offered Black print on a white background, White print on a black background AND black print on a sepia background.

Also, from the home page click on Setting \ Brightness and adjust it to any level you want. I have mine at 40%.
wow! I have mine turn all the way down. How can you read without your eyeballs burning?
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote