View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 07:54 AM   #8
NNolan
Compulsive Gadget Geek
NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: One of each, and two in some cases
Quote:
@NNolan - you mean the USB that you hook up to that brings up Itunes? How do you charge it?
It will charge from a USB port on my MacBook, or from AC. I've got a Maxell wall plug for USB that works great for everything.

Quote:
Mine charges just fine with my windows USB.
Some do, some don't; there are complaints about this that go back to the first iPod Touch. Mine is one that doesn't, but as long as the Maxell wall plug works there's no point in going through the hassle of trying to exchange it for one that will charge from my Windows laptop.
NNolan is offline   Reply With Quote