View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 09:27 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Lacy, Ed: Shakedown For Murder. v1. 08 Jan. 08

This title was released under a Creative Commons License with a link to the book here. There is additional acknowledgement AND a link again placed at the end of the book. Book was acquired from Munseys, BUT REFORMATTED BY ME TO MY SPECIFICATIONS.

http://www.munseys.com/book/28796/Shakedown_for_Murder

This is my 11th ebook by Ed Lacy that I've assembled and that is available here on MobileRead.

If you enjoy hard-hitting noir mystery paperbacks, then you should love this one.

From the cover:
"A chilling tale of eleven dead men and one hell of a live woman!"

I am now using em dashes on all my work; unfortunately that leaves hundreds and hundreds of ebooks that I've assembled that I need to go over again and "make better."

A number of formatting errors were corrected in this edition that I assembled, such as extra spaces between quotes. You won't find a better copy of this book than right here.

Like all the books I assemble on MobileRead, this too was assembled to reflect human intervention and artistic judgment.

I hope you enjoy it.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote