View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 02:37 PM   #4
princeyann
princeyann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.princeyann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.princeyann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.princeyann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.princeyann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.princeyann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.princeyann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.princeyann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.princeyann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.princeyann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.princeyann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 3 and K4
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
The best suggestion I can offer you is to stick to one service.

For example, Marvin (iOS app) and Moon+ reader or Mantano (Android apps) can sync to another copy of the same app via dropbox. Helpful -- not.

The Kindle for PC app will sync annotations, via Amazon's cloud, with Kindle for Android/iOS apps and the hardware Kindles. It offers the best multiplatform sync. And you can use Send-to-Kindle to get non-Amazon-purchased books synced, with annotations. Unfortunately last I heard you cannot download Personal Documents from Whispersync to the PC app. So -- useless.
Thank you for the advice. I am going to keep using manual/copy-paste annotations in that case.

I thought that I could abandon the PDF format for ebooks, but it is the one which offers the best highlight support right now - I can import/export highlights with Foxit Reader and if I make a highlight on the PC I can view it when reading it on the Kindle.
princeyann is offline   Reply With Quote