View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 06:29 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by inl1ner View Post
Hi @all,

in the editor

1: the field "Number" of series is represented numerically constant with 2 decimal places, although it often happens that, for example, multiple copies of a serie are grouped together in a book or a non-numeric description is used.

How can I change this presentation (for example, as pure text)?

2: editing the field "Author(s)" requires the activity of the enter key to complete the entry. Processing of the remaining fields can be completed without the enter key.

What setting changed this behavior?

regards
inliner
I use series name[0] for books within a series that have no place.
You must have a number. I use [1.5] for the book between 1 and 2

Authors needs enter to complete the name (lookup) and get ready got the & second name {enter again}. Series is only 1 (name lookup)
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote