View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 06:12 PM   #114
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe,Kindle Oasis 3, iPad Pro 11, iPhone 13 Pro Max,iPad mini 6, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugA View Post
^^ Is "Barnes & Noble" on the same level as "Amazon"? With "higher" position (here meaning being more famous, more "known" to the people) comes a higher responsibility. Two persons can say exactly the same sentence, but the meaning (and importance, the "weight") of it relies on who they are, what have they accomplished so far.

Amazon had people who trusted them so much... and those felt disappointed. Yes, you can blame the people for believing, but Amazon will take the damage of disappointing them.
I always thought Barnes and Noble were really big in the US. I guess not then. I will have to see the device in the flesh to pass judgement but from all the videos/pics I've seen the PW was acceptable to me. The Nook glow looked much worse in comparison. However my eye sight is not the best and I never really had a problem with the kindle lighted cases either

Last edited by shanghaichica; 10-14-2012 at 06:18 PM.
shanghaichica is offline   Reply With Quote