View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 05:35 PM   #48
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Can this plugin fix series numbering? Lets say I have books in a series number 1,2,3,4,5...

I want to add one as 1. I want all the others t be renumbered as 2,3,4,5,6. Also, if I wanted to add in one as 3, I'd want them renumbered so the new 3 is 3 and the old 3 is 4,5,6.

Can this be done or can you make this be done in an update?
Wolfman
I use the Manage Series PI even to insert (empty Books) with or leaving the Title as 'Unknown' (the current Author is prompted at the Insert N books prompt).
Most of my series lists are now complete, just no content
You can also 'lock' a particular index number, so you don't need to employ empty books.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote