View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 06:05 PM   #15
paperwastage
Groupie
paperwastage is no ebook tyro.paperwastage is no ebook tyro.paperwastage is no ebook tyro.paperwastage is no ebook tyro.paperwastage is no ebook tyro.paperwastage is no ebook tyro.paperwastage is no ebook tyro.paperwastage is no ebook tyro.paperwastage is no ebook tyro.paperwastage is no ebook tyro.

Device: kindle DX Graphite
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
If you can access the Jetbook's OS files, you might be able to find some setting or config files.
I think there's the place to start looking for changing the color!
been trying to do that on sunday.... no luck... Freescale doesn't have a WinCE BSP for the processor i.MX508, but has one for the "processor family" i.MX50

firmwares / os-update *.bin isn't the default WinCE 6.0 .bin system...

trying to force autorun executibles via 2577 folder on the SD card doesn't work...

only few things left is to open the device up and use JTAG, or find a way to decrypt the firmware updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh2000 View Post
Separate binary files (called "1", "2", "3" etc.), one per page of the PDF that you've scribbled on, inside a folder named after the PDF. It should be quite easy to translate the current format into another vector (or even raster) format, then use one of the free tools such as jpdftweak to stamp the results into the source PDF (all on a desktop PC of course).

Andrew
thanks for the update... cant add karma until I spread it around again

Last edited by paperwastage; 03-07-2012 at 06:07 PM.
paperwastage is offline   Reply With Quote