View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 08:40 PM   #9
lestatar
LB's lolz Mutt Minion
lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, GalaxyTab, BB Bold9700, BB 8300, Sony Clie, Palm Vx, Palm III
I have used Dropbox since they launched. Never heard of the other one.

DB is quite useful, personally and professionally. Yes, I am aware of all the issues with DB in the news of late. Am I concerned? Personally, not terribly so.

I use DB to share/remotely access/sync non-confidential, low importance stuff anyway. It is horrible about the breeches and they need to clean up their house internally, but I ain't too worried and will give them the opportunity to set things aright.

The service and benefits are useful enough for me at this point to take this stance. Plus I have 4GB of free storage, a couple above and beyond the 2GB standard [from simply filling out a few non-personal surveys online and from references.]
lestatar is offline   Reply With Quote