View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 02:23 PM   #5
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayram88 View Post
I just can't turn it off, it is blocked on the "restarting" screen and it just doesn't work, and yes, I have downloaded the Touch version of the firmware. I tried to reset it by pushing the Home and On/off button together, but now I have no hopes.
When you were turning it off did you hold the power button for 10-15 seconds? The screen may not change, but it will power it off -- just flipping it won't necessarily put it into an off state. Then try the hold button and turn on to factory reset. The other thing is to plug it in and make sure you don't have a dead battery.