Thread: Troubleshooting Audible account and Amazon account
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 09:05 PM   #11
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Seriously I don't see why Audible is to blame. They can't do something that can't be done. Amazon and Audible are the same thing. They use the same database on all their services. Kindle, audible, Amazon App Store, Amazon Music Store. It's all tied together. It's like Google wallet is tied into the Google play. If you remove your card from the Wallet you can't buy an app.

Do what I do. Get a prepaid card that isn't link to anything. Only putting your book allowance on it. That way you don't have to worry about your card if it's compromised.
Where do you get your prepaid card and is there a charge to buy them?

It is really Amazon's problem to me, since they bought Audible and it is their programming that links the info on both Amazon and Audible. They could fix it easily if they wanted to.

I think they should do what a customer requests for their own personal account.
new is offline   Reply With Quote